• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
Lol ok so the winner of the NFC east looks destined to be the number 1 seed. Lets be real we know Eagles/cowboys whoever is the 2nd place team will also be in the playoffs correct

Godslay

Banned
They were on their 3rd string QB and took a cheap shot on their best passer rusher after he scored a TD against them.

There were on their 2nd string QB, until Von sacked him out of the game. Then they were on their 3rd string QB.

As far as the hit, miscommunication more than anything else, and Thomas apologized.

That's find though, I'm sure the Cardinals would have beat us with Campbell and Palmer in your world.

Now I'm going to eat dinner!

duxstar

Dang, I never thought I'd say this, but the Cowboys may be the best team in the NFC at this moment. (We'll see how long that lasts.)

It's the Broncos from last year all over again, their defining win was the Seahawks who just lost to St Louis. Other than that theyve played Niners (lost), Titans, Saints, Texans , Seahawks and Giants.

Cupcake schedule and leaning heavily on Demarco Murray leads to inflated schedule

So the cowboys already exceed my predicted win total. Wow. I thought for sure the cowboy trap game was going to happen tonight. I've seen that scenario so many times in the past. Surprised at a 6th win in a row

Eli played a damn good game. Whenever the Giants cobble together a halfway decent team around him and stumble into the playoffs they are always a Super Bowl contender because of Manning.

This isn't their season though. Thank God because I'm POSITIVE the Cowboys would lose to them in the playoffs regardless.

Farooq

Banned
GG Giants.

Good win. Loved how the defense rallied to tackles, sniffed out screens, and their overall physicality. Run fits were disciplined. Little iffy in their zone drops, but I am just nitpicking now. Carr struggled a bit today in man, but still like how the DBs manned up. Probably a different story if Cruz plays.

Bitanator

It's the Broncos from last year all over again, their defining win was the Seahawks who just lost to St Louis. Other than that theyve played Niners (lost), Titans, Saints, Texans , Seahawks and Giants.

Cupcake schedule and leaning heavily on Demarco Murray leads to inflated schedule

haha, a salty football fan approaches

duxstar

haha, a salty football fan approaches

I'm a Niners fan ..... Why would I be salty ? That loss makes the Niners look better than they are, I'm just getting ahead of the best team in the NFL shit we're about to hear from the media all week. Don't worry the soft schedule and division will still get them into the playoffs, assuming they don't kill Murray.

Konka

Banned
Cowboys are the best team in football.

092313-kelly-chip-eagles-600.jpg

Cowboys are the best team in football.

Until they meet an offense they can't stop..Eli and his shitty offensive line put 21 on them, GB probably put 35 on them with ease, that defense is fools gold, their offense is fucking legit, that line is awesome, but the defense is the reason they won't win a SB..

Striker

Eli played a damn good game. Whenever the Giants cobble together a halfway decent team around him and stumble into the playoffs they are always a Super Bowl contender because of Manning.

This isn't their season though. Thank God because I'm POSITIVE the Cowboys would lose to them in the playoffs regardless.
Too many holes on the team and only one potentially impact player at the skill position. They need Jennings back in a big way, but it might not even matter in the long run.

Top Bottom