• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

I'm trying to think: Was VD one of the guys opposed to Alex Smith initially losing his job to Kaep? I seem to remember either him or Crabtree wanting to just keep Smith as the starter.

ShaneB

Chatting with GamePass support wondering about delay...

"Brent: Our service is not meant to sync with TV. It is an either/or situation"

Brady has sucked in the playoffs for half a decade. His only championships are tainted by cheating. Some of those cheating teams eliminated some of the best teams Manning has played on.

two plays from being 5-0 in the superbowl though

Manning is a beast though, Cowboys and romo god will run over them ;)

Draconian

Manning does.

Manning also has been a better QB throughout his entire career, not just recently.

Brady has been complete shit in the playoffs recently. His running back carried him last season.

So we've got someone who's trash in the playoffs lately against someone who's been trash in the playoffs his entire career. You make a convincing argument.

zychi

Banned
Manning does.

Manning also has been a better QB throughout his entire career, not just recently.

Brady has been complete shit in the playoffs recently.

I mean 18-8 versus 11-12 in the playoffs.

Brady is 6-6 since 08
Manning is 4-6 since 08

JCizzle

I'm trying to think: Was VD one of the guys opposed to Alex Smith initially losing his job to Kaep? I seem to remember either him or Crabtree wanting to just keep Smith as the starter.

Yes, VD and Joe Staley. Crabs never really liked Alex because he never threw to WR that often. VD stopped talking after the Bears game, for the most part though

RBH

Niner fans, I have something to give you for tonight if you need it:

114139537180985753_62486ba5875c.jpg

Take-it-its-yours.png

"Take it, it's yours!"

Eqmql.gif

see5harp

VD wasn't opposed to change. He was just a dude that stood by Alex when everyone started calling him a "game manager." He's a good dude but he drops way too many balls. He hasn't been a top tight end since Alex was the starter.

Top Bottom