• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

kingslunk

People are salty about every athlete that's exceptional because the media ball washing is often overwhelming.

He's got a lot of class and honestly it's well deserved.

He doesn't disrespect his opponents, for example, like LeBron and Sherman have done in the past.

bionic77

I put most of the blame on the oline. Which is strange because they were so good last year with the exact same players. The blocking sceme couldn't have changed that much. Sims is dragging Reif down on the left side, Raiola looks done, Waddle is still getting healthy. They need to figure something out soon or staff will be on IR before turkey day.

Denver would because Peyton is ancient. SD would too. Why would GB downgrade, though? Rodgers still has several great years left, and he's better than Luck in every way.
Disagree that the difference between Luck and Rodgers is that much.

I could be crazy but Luck is the best to me. Peyton can run an offense better than anyone but he can't create from nothing the way Luck and Rodgers can. I think that is a big reason why he is a different player in the playoffs where scoring gets harder and the ability to create a play or score is the different between winning and being the Lions.

JCizzle

VD wasn't opposed to change. He was just a dude that stood by Alex when everyone started calling him a "game manager." He's a good dude but he drops way too many balls. He hasn't been a top tight end since Alex was the starter.

Yeah, can't believe this season is his argument for more $$$ after sitting out. Not gonna get paid by anyone at this rate. Great blocker though, so there's always that.

see5harp

Yeah, can't believe this season is his argument for more $$$ after sitting out. Not gonna get paid by anyone at this rate. Great blocker though, so there's always that.

His future earnings are a public IPO though. He'll go to whoever pays him the most.

Spinluck

Denver would because Peyton is ancient. SD would too. Why would GB downgrade, though? Rodgers still has several great years left, and he's better than Luck in every way.

Rodgers is ahead of Luck as of now.

He is more experienced and a better decision maker, but there isn't a play or pass that he can make that Luck can't.

Top Bottom