• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

jakncoke

Banned
Peypey rookie year was the first year I started watching football and now he tied with Brent for most thrown td passes. Pretty crazy to think about.

The defense might be legit, but the offense still is terrible so far.. Golden Tate and Corey Fuller clutched it out though..

I put most of the blame on the oline. Which is strange because they were so good last year with the exact same players. The blocking sceme couldn't have changed that much. Sims is dragging Reif down on the left side, Raiola looks done, Waddle is still getting healthy. They need to figure something out soon or staff will be on IR before turkey day.

untitled-5fxu7u.gif

JCizzle

I never want to hear any of you fools say Brady is better than Manning.

Eh, playoffs gotta count for something. Peyton has been on some pretty fucking amazing regular season teams that haven't done shit when it matters. It's a fair conversation to have.

JABEE

Eh, playoffs gotta count for something. Peyton has been on some pretty fucking amazing regular season teams that haven't done shit when it matters. It's a fair conversation to have.
Brady has sucked in the playoffs for half a decade. His only championships are tainted by cheating. Some of those cheating teams eliminated some of the best teams Manning has played on.

Afrikan

I never want to hear any of you fools say Brady is better than Manning.

Brady IS better than Manning....always has been. Sure Manning might be out playing him today, but both at their best it is easily Brady.

I though this was known? Well besides Manning fanboys.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Broncos are home next week so barring a total collapse he's going to hit the record at home. That stadium is going to go nuts. Wonder if the NFL has anything planned.

JCizzle

Brady has sucked in the playoffs for half a decade. His only championships are tainted by cheating. Some of those cheating teams eliminated some of the best teams Manning has played for.

To fans on message boards trolling, sure, but to everyone else that's not what they're going to debate.

And fuck off VD. Bench his ass for Carrier.

JABEE

Who's got more rings? But I'll agree this year manning is better. But he will most likely choke in playoff games
Manning does.

Manning also has been a better QB throughout his entire career, not just recently.

Brady has been complete shit in the playoffs recently. His running back carried him last season.

Top Bottom