• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

rando14

untitled-134vstf.gif

:jnc :jnc

Tabris

Brees does look bad after you see how calm Manning was after breaking 509.

Yeah, definitely. His celebration was insane and was a huge game delay. Manning finally smiled and high five'd people, but by the end, you could tell he was like "OK guys calm down, still got a game".

Purdy

Unfortunate half, we've kept pace on offence really bar the Boldin drop and shanked FG. I'm surprised somewhat pleasantly, I think as long as we keep it close it'll be good for morale, but then those losses are harder to take especially with bullshit going on

C4Lukins

Man I was impressed with the Murray record, but Sanders had 14 straight 100 yard games at one point. He is truly the GOAT.

MechDX

Matt Miller ‏@nfldraftscout · 1m1 minute ago
In case you were wondering, Brett Favre (552 TDs) still ahead of Manning (546 TDs) if you include the postseason.

Brett-Favre-retire-Packers-NFL.jpg

"Big head bitch."

Rainy

Banned
I'm not even a Peyton fan but I hate when people discredit his accomplishments with "he's always had good receivers." Seriously?

Edit: anyway, I'm still sad over that boldin would be-touchdown :(

Spinluck

Matt Miller ‏@nfldraftscout · 1m1 minute ago
In case you were wondering, Brett Favre (552 TDs) still ahead of Manning (546 TDs) if you include the postseason.

Brett-Favre-retire-Packers-NFL.jpg

"Big head bitch."

:lol

Kind of funny that Manning's regular season play will close this gap.

JABEE

To me, the NFL isn't like the NBA. Winning a Super Bowl is hard. There is so much parity. Winning one championship is enough. Ring counting devalues how much of a team effort needed to is needed to win just one championship. Winning one is a huge career accomplishment.

cajunator

Banned
Yeah, definitely. His celebration was insane and was a huge game delay. Manning finally smiled and high five'd people, but by the end, you could tell he was like "OK guys calm down, still got a game".

Denver also wasnt practically destroyed in a natural disaster.

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
If the 49ers don't flat out drop 2 3rd down conversions and a TD this game is very close and PM probably doesn't have the record yet. Get with it receivers.

How is a dropped 3rd down pass that would result in a first not considered a turnover? SMH.

Time for some of that Vic Fangio magic to help keep the broncos Offense in check in the 3rd so we can tie this sucker up.

I'm hoping for 24-24 by the end of the third

C4Lukins

To me, the NFL isn't like the NBA. Winning a Super Bowl is hard. There is so much parity. Winning one championship is enough. Ring counting devalues how much of a team effort needed to is needed to win just one championship. Winning one is a huge career accomplishment.

50 rings a season versus 12 though each season. I am sure I am off by a few on each of those, but a NBA ring is more exclusive.

Top Bottom