• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

rando14

Also im not sure if i agree with that stands for a long time thing. If he wins the Owl this year I could see him retiring. Drew Brees is 135 behind, certainly see him hamming it up to get that record in all kinds of garbage time.

Have you been watching Brees though this year, dude is definitely on the decline

JABEE

untitled-9rcu2p.gif
untitled-10rbryy.gif

untitled-11b0pxl.gif
Upload a gif of the 509 Flag

Purdy

Absolutely outrageous passes by Kaep on display here, pick shouldn't be far away!

I fucking love it when Greg Roman isn't allowed to call plays

JCizzle

That same fucking ref almost broke up that route!!!!! Stand out of bounds you fucking moron! Stevie would have run right into him. Jesus Christ.

jakncoke

Banned
Have you been watching Brees though this year, dude is definitely on the decline

Still on pace for a 30 td season. Who knows what happens. It could just be a bad Saints. Noodle arm Peyton took a year off for neck surgery and came back and had a 55 td nearly 5500 yard season. Im open to the idea, specially with Breesus and Vicodin seem the type to ham it up to get to the record.

Top Bottom