• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

I wonder how many TDs Manning throws against the Patriots.

Hope he takes it easy on us.

B0WkCiDCEAA0TDn.jpg:large

Spinluck

I wonder how many TDs Manning throws against the Patriots.

Hope he takes it easy on us.

Not sure.

But I know he threw a lot on the Jags.

EDIT: There's your answer lol. It's likely to go up this year too.

Let's leave out those early postseason games during the Romeo Crennel days k thnx.

cajunator

Banned
What does that have to do with Brees getting the single season passing TD record? I can understand winning it all.

Giving Saints fans a historically great player and future Hall of famer breaking records no one ever believed a Saints player would reach.
also if you want insight into why Brees also values records so much read his book because he has always been told he wasnt good enough or physically gifted enough to make it in the upper echelons of football. As much as it is for Saints fans it is also him proving how good he can be to all who doubted, including San Diego.
i do think he has proven how great he could be though so he probably is over that phase. He achieved the ultimate dream of Saints fans. We know what a Saints super bowl ring looks like.

squicken

That was an awesome play. drag with all three WRs on that side blocking. Thomas should not have hesitated or he would've had it

Purdy

Great pinned back due to stupid penalty

Thanks Lemonier

Being a 49ers and Liverpool fan, how much stress can I take each weekend.

Christ, you're one of the unfortunate bunch too, that win although scrappy was sweet as fuck earlier, everyone gagging and frothing at the mouth for us to not win, was awesome.

Tabris

PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING

Rainy

Banned
Christ, you're one of the unfortunate bunch too, that win although scrappy was sweet as fuck earlier, everyone gagging and frothing at the mouth for us to not win, was awesome.

Still need to see the recording on my DVR but seems like a typical underwhelming LFC win. Always happy to get the 3 points though.

Purdy

Still need to see the recording on my DVR but seems like a typical underwhelming LFC win. Always happy to get the 3 points though.

Oh christ, its absolutely ridiculous. Enjoy it, my heart was coming out my chest at the end through anger and joy.

What the fuck is that pass Kap

Top Bottom