• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
k4f1iom_1__by_stonehot316-d6u0gaz.gif

No doubt. Noooooo doubt. Still doesn't excuse the idiot brigade. ::p

This doesn't surprise me at all. Just a few weeks ago you were slobbing the Seahawks knob, but you pussed out for your own team. Why does everyone have to beat the Broncos for you?

Why do Denver fans take the internet so serious? between you and hunter it's a bad look.

Niners suck this season I've accepted it. You need to accept that Peyton is a choker on Gianna Michaels's level.

JCizzle

I'll leave Pack bros with some memories of a true MVP performance.

KaepernickTD_original.gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-25588-1358051363-0.gif

Good night, sweet prince. I'll see you again sometime ;(

jman2050

What a disaster of a game for SF.

They really blew their chance by blowing the Giants game and falling behind Baltimore so early. Their competition is too good now.

Godslay

Banned
Why do Denver fans take the internet so serious? between you and hunter it's a bad look.

Niners suck this season I've accepted it. You need to accept that Peyton is a choker on Gianna Michaels's level.

Pulling that card?

Good for you.

I just find it funny that a 9ers fan sold their soul to the Seahawks for a win over the Broncos, and is now wishing for the Cowboys to do your dirty work. Yet, you can't run your mouth when it's your own team. Little brother syndrome, hoping for big brother to fight for him.

Hunter S.

Pulling that card?

Good for you.

I just find it funny that a 9ers fan sold their soul to the Seahawks for a win over the Broncos, and is now wishing for the Cowboys to do your dirty work. Yet, you can't run your mouth when it's your own team. Little brother syndrome, hoping for big brother to fight for him.
He is moody in the NHL thread too. Moody guy.

LJ11

What a disaster of a game for SF.

They really blew their chance by blowing the Giants game and falling behind Baltimore so early. Their competition is too good now.

I don't think their door has shut. Arguably have more talent now than at any other point. On paper, they have a better roster than just about any other team in the game. Smith is the guy they'll have a hard time replacing however.

Top Bottom