• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

Patriots7

Stop. Long season is left. We are nowhere near a SB.

Still have to get through divisional and conference rounds.
AFC is garbage.

The Chargers and Colts are the only two teams that could even present a challenge.

Denver is crushing both sides of the fall. I mean, I'm actually more worries about their defense than their offense, which is a huge testament.

Purdy

Totally worth getting blown up there...

Should've left the field on a stretcher for the extra yard the thug

No, he has been inaccurate and skittish. Not like we have protected well, but he hasn't had a good game.

Post int definitely and game over definitely, before hand nah.

you have incredibly low standards

3 TDs if it wasn't for Boldin being dumb, who knows what else had Lloyd dived for the overthrow.

brentech

Show me a single play he bailed him out tonight. He made a few easy catches but cost them two TD catches. That isn't a good trade-off for an NFL receiver.

facepalm.gif

ShaneB

AFC is garbage.

The Chargers and Colts are the only two teams that could even present a challenge.

Denver is crushing both sides of the fall. I mean, I'm actually more worries about their defense than their offense, which is a huge testament.

If we're using football logic here you might as well include the Chiefs! Not to mention how close the actual game was against the Broncos!

Afrikan

Enjoy *these* 49ers while you can NFL....The cavalry is on their way.

hopefully we still have a chance at the playoffs by then

xnipx

AFC is garbage.

Like the last 2 years right? There's at least 5 teams who could best the Broncos right now. This is there first truly dominant game all season against a trash 49ers team.

JABEE

Think he was doing fine prior to the pick, nothing spectacular.

Meanwhile you laugh at him for sliding when down by 35 instead of leaving the game injured
Harbaugh should have pulled him to avoid injury earlier. He has had a bad game.

Top Bottom