• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

Doomsayer

There's no way we beat Houston. Clowney and Watt are going to devour our offensive line, and I have no idea who the fuck will be QBing for the Texans, but it doesn't matter because they will decimate our defense.

I think the Steelers offense will play keep away. The Texans run defense is really suspect and your offensive line has been creating holes for Bell.

I think it will be close ~4 point game. I went with the home team.

Fox318

I mean look at FOX covering the NLCS!!

eey2knv.gif
Is that Christy Matheson ?

DMczaf

Ninja Scooter, lets be those 2 dudes in their 30s who are obviously in their 30s, but still try to act young.

What's the url for snapchat?

Remember NFL Gameday 98?

Was that the first 3D one? I played the shit out of that one. That and NBA Shootout with Sam Cassell on the cover. Man Sony had some bootleg ass cover athletes back in the day lol

I figured you'd be more of an NFL Xtreme guy, DM
NFL%20Xtreme%20%5BU%5D%20%5BSCUS-94245%5D-front.jpg

Ninja Scooter, lets be those 2 dudes in their 30s who are obviously in their 30s, but still try to act young.

What's the url for snapchat?

Grindr is where the babes are at, at least that's what I hear. I think it's name after the old MTV dance show and that show had all the hot babes.

DMczaf

Grindr is where the babes are at, at least that's what I hear. I think it's name after the old MTV dance show and that show had all the hot babes.

MTV's The Grind! Oh shit. There were some hot babes on that show. Sometimes some smokin' babes. Now those hot babes are in their mid 40s....

Godslay

Banned
FMT was too drunk on sniffing cocaine out of asshole to remember he asked me for a bet that lasted until the Super Bowl was over. It is all good. i got a new bet here it seems.

Godslay stole my bet with fmt he offered me 6 months ago. So I will take this bet, bro. Broncos at home baby!

Did I? Wasn't aware of that. Sorry man. If drake and fmt want a swap id be okay with that.

Zeke

Was that the first 3D one? I played the shit out of that one. That and NBA Shootout with Sam Cassell on the cover. Man Sony had some bootleg ass cover athletes back in the day lol

I figured you'd be more of an NFL Xtreme guy, DM
NFL%20Xtreme%20%5BU%5D%20%5BSCUS-94245%5D-front.jpg
I forgot the Bucs signed Quasimodo he was quiet beastly as I remember

DMczaf

I can't believe you didn't post Mike Ditka's bootleg ass Quarterback Attack that had no licenses, but had players wearing Redskins jerseys.

220px-Quarterback_Attack_Cover.png

gfs_49694_2_12.jpg

gfs_49694_2_3_mid.jpg

I can't believe you didn't post Mike Ditka's bootleg ass Quarterback Attack that had no licenses, but had players wearing Redskins jerseys.

220px-Quarterback_Attack_Cover.png

gfs_49694_2_12.jpg

gfs_49694_2_3_mid.jpg

I remember thinking those FMV games were the future of gaming. Thank god my parents didn't listen to me and buy me a Sega CD or 3DO

I remember playing Hitz and Courtside like they was my jobs.

Escpeciall hitz "two minutes in sin bin" jajajaja

soccer sucks

hRflTYt.gif

night bitches

Top Bottom