• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

We doing football gifs?

giphy.gif

Sure.

giphy.gif

mnOzrFU.gif

DMczaf

Fuck Eddie Jones and his wack ass mustache.

And fuck Nick The Quick and his wack ass Hitler mustache too!

Hated growing up in MoVal with all them fake ass wack ass fake ass Laker flags on cars.

minx

It has to be tough to be a Rams fan. All those high draft picks for so many years and your team still sucks, a lot.

I saw like 4 different commercials with Wilson in them yesterday. Pretty sure he's making more money than anyone else on the team except for maybe Harvin.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
All these gifs broke my phone.

Also someone should make a Week 7 Gata banner because the OP didnt get the memo smh

Not sure if it was discussed in last week's thread, but supposedly Hoyer doesn't want to sign a long-term deal with the Browns with Manziel on the roster. Supposedly.

Personally, I am sold on Hoyer, but I see very little reason for the Browns to resume contract negotiations with him during the season. A lot could happen in the next 11 games. He could get seriously injured again. His play could degrade significantly.

But if he stays healthy and plays at this level for the duration, pay the man.

I almost wish Moreno didn't have that great first game against New England, it just makes it that much more depressing to think about what could have been.

I'm not superstitious but if I was I would swear this team is cursed. Then again, I guess there's a reason Moreno didn't get much attention as a free agent.

Kind of optimistic as a Bears fan. We are probably going to finish this set of 3 games 1-2, but after that its a relatively easy schedule. Hopefully 9-7 is good enough to make the playoffs.

Top Bottom