• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

ShaneB

OgI0kIW.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
my 5-11 prediction lookin reallllllllllll good

Watt is the only reason your prediction will come to pass.

And I agree with LJ. I'd rather see them not win another game. This season is done. We need a QB.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
I lost my fantasy match up 109.72 - 108.70 on that last garbage time catch by Garrett Graham ;_;
Heh. I won my game in trash time because that's the only time Fitz throws to Andre.
The entire Texans franchise history in one single game
Hope, optimism , heartbreak, come back, too late.

Hello, losing record. Nice to see you again. I insist this visit be short.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Daniel Manning pretty much single handedly turned this game into a loss..

He was beyond awful. Cut/release him again.

The starting field position thanks to him was brutal.

bionic77

Why doesn't Haley get the ball to Bell and Brown like 80% of the time? Move them around you assholes!

And why don't we get more creative in the redzone?

Fuck throwing to the shit receivers we have on this team.

squicken

He's getting paid.

If he wanted to leave he could have tested free agency.

Not really. Texans could have given him an option year next year and then franchised him the next two years. Including this year he was still under their control for potentially 4 years. New CBA screwed the rookies drafted 10-32

Chucky confirm something with me - Cam Thomas benched? I can't say I saw him from about halfway into the first quarter.

If so he needs to stay that way. He blows up the entire defense behind him.

Glad we got the win, still pissed at Ben. This game should have been a laugher.

Don't he's rich. We are luckily he even cares.

More performances like that and he won't. Wouldn't be the first player on a garbage team to shut it down.

Fox318

Not really. Texans could have given him an option year next year and then franchised him the next two years. Including this year he was still under their control for potentially 4 years. New CBA screwed the rookies drafted 10-32

And if he really wanted to move they would have traded him for picks to another team.

by definition though...

not his fault he isn't a quarterback

if you remove Peyton or Luck from their respective teams, they go from 1st place/contenders to pretenders. If you remove Watt from the Texans they go from suck to suck a little more. It's not his fault, but the way the league is set up and has evolved in recent years I don't see how a QB isn't the MVP every year. No other position is anywhere near as important.

Top Bottom