• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

Think about the difference Clay makes for you guys. Pressure with Chaz and Hardy hid huge difficiencies in that secondary.
But with to without clay our d didn't jump from top to bottom. One player doesn't make this big of a jump.

Before this year we were average at best with him and absolute shit without him. We finally have some good talent now and things are finally looking up in a year where Clay has been more than pedestrian. What does he have , one sack this year? It can't be all on one player when it comes to defense. There's no qb equivalent position

brentech

Think about the difference Clay makes for you guys. Pressure with Chaz and Hardy hid huge difficiencies in that secondary.

Clay can make an impact, but him not being there doesn't turn the packers from a #2 defense to currently on pace for #27 defense. Their scheme has to be fucked up.

What a nice run by Starks. Packers just smashing the fuck out of this team.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
They can't run because Lombardi's scheme destroyed the OL.

This team is unraveling. Outclassed.

I don't think the Saints defensive line is like some we've played in the past. We have to keep trying, two downs in a row then pass on a 3rd. *Sigh* Not looking good so far.

I'm not even going to get drunk today. I'll just do chores instead.

If I were Cam, no amount of money would be enough to stick around with this shitty team.

Draconian

lol that's a garbage call on the Rams

Should've been offsetting penalties.

Holy crap Starks. How are the offense and defense playing well at the same time?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I don't think the Saints defensive line is like some we've played in the past. We have to keep trying, two downs in a row then pass on a 3rd. *Sigh* Not looking good so far.

I'm already giving up on Lombardi. 7 games in and the offense has not improved at all.

He looks so far in over his head.

Talon

Dmitroff's going to get axed based on the fact that he's failed to put together any sort of sensible front 7. Undrafted shitty linebackers getting rolled week after week.

Top Bottom