• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

brentech

I would be pretty happy if all the games right now ended as is.

cool.gif

Trey

The hole was there, Jackson just wasn’t fast enough to hit it.

Oh well. Bills offense is perpetually inept. Spiller is a matchup nightmare every single week but Hackett has no clue how to get him the ball.

brentech

I don't know what the Packers have done to get this D playing like this, but I like the effort they've been showing for the majority of this season.

It's like Dom isn't even there.

JABEE

I love seeing Cowboys fans saying they "rattled the foundation" of the Seahawks. :jnc

It's not that the Cowboys faced a weaker, injured Seahawks team as opposed to the team that went 13-3 last season.

I don't know what the Packers have done to get this D playing like this, but I like the effort they've been showing for the majority of this season.

It's like Dom isn't even there.

They finally put in the better players and they perform better. Fancy that.

No Jones, Peppers, or HaHa.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
LOL at Lions fans blaming refs. Stafford handed them the ball at the 30 and the PI call was legit, as the defender grabbed the WR's hip.

I live seeing Cowboys fans saying they "rattled the foundation" of the Seahawks. :jnc

It's not that the Cowboys faced a weaker, injured Seahawks team as opposed to the team that went 13-3 last season.
Yes I agree these Seahawks playing like the ones that lost to Matt Ryan in the playoffs

minx

Wow Trestman Fucking run the ball you have one of the best RBs in the NFL. I'm done with him, so much talent and we can't score.

Top Bottom