• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Oh look, Reggie Bush is injured again.

Godslay

Banned
I love seeing Cowboys fans saying they "rattled the foundation" of the Seahawks. :jnc

It's not that the Cowboys faced a weaker, injured Seahawks team as opposed to the team that went 13-3 last season.

There is always spin no matter which side you look at. I still lean towards the Cowboys playing beyond their talent on the defense, and the offense playing like they should. Both situations are ideal, and it won't always be that way.

Not to mention that Seattle is looking real hobbled right now. As I said last week, but I guess that makes me a Seattle apologist.

Spinluck

If this is the Colts team I know. The defense will play incredibly well and the offense will be super inconsistent and not be able to get into the endzone.

Their roles will reverse at some point in the game.

JABEE

There is always spin no matter which side you look at. I still lean towards the Cowboys playing beyond their talent on the defense, and the offense playing like they should. Both situations are ideal, and it won't always be that way.

Not to mention that Seattle is looking real hobbled right now. As I said last week, but I guess that makes me a Seattle apologist.
Your assessment is probably closest to the truth.

He relied on an old looking man, and another player to hobble off the field. Looked like a groin injury, he grasped his inner thigh as he went down.

I don't want to lament too hard on fantasy, but this now leaves me with Frank Gore and Ronnie Hillman as my RBs (Montee Ball too if we want to count him)

holeup.png

Trey

I love Fred Jackson as much as anyone but it was obvious he was on one leg for two weeks. Hackett and Marrone leaning on him so much is equal parts their incompetence and telling of Spiller.

Godslay

Banned
Your assessment is probably closest to the truth.

I think Farooq is the most realistic out of all the Cowboys fans though. He's tempered his expectations, so if they continue to play well I'll be happy for him. Who knows, maybe they are legit? Hard to tell right now.

Doorman

Awful lot of extra scuffling going on in this Saints/Lions game. I'm not sure who I'm supposed to be accusing of all the thuggery!

Stafford's still lame, though.

Top Bottom