• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

Colasante

I refuse to believe the Titans couldn't find a better backup QB than Whitehurtst. Whisenhunt is a dumb motherfucker by all accounts.

They had a better backup quarterback in Ryan Fitzpatrick, but Whitehurst is Whisenhunt's boy. Whisenhunt might have the worst track record of picking quarterbacks in the entire league.

harSon

Banned
I picked up Hoyer off waivers this morning to start in place of Matt Ryan... but I suppose he's just ass cheeks and the Steelers defense is the shit the shit that leaks out.

Ratings? Browns v Jags will get more over Cin v Ind?

Ohok.gif

Yes because once again there are a lot more Browns fans here. I know that's hard for your brain to comprehend.

As it is, I'm streaming the game online and watching the the NFL network for highlights.

Doorman

The Lions offense is total booty butt-cheeks when Calvin's not in it at full tilt.

Unfortunately at his age and size, I don't think that will be the case more often than not anymore in his career. I really don't see this Stafford/Calvin/Suh core of players working out in the long term. We may never get over the hump until all three of them have moved on.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Lombardi is so unbelievably bad.

Top Bottom