• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
lame the Jets may actually beat the Bills next week. I want the Jets to go 1-7 and give up the season

COME ON AMARI COOPER/Marcus Mariota are in sight

zychi

Banned
Yes because once again there are a lot more Browns fans here. I know that's hard for your brain to comprehend.

As it is, I'm streaming the game online and watching the the NFL network for highlights.
Yep, ratings for a shit game of browns v jags will def beat out a indy v cincy game, both cities being in that area of broadcast.

But hey, my brain cant comprehend why anyone would want to watch two of the worst teams in the nfl instead of two potential division winners face off.

Konka

Banned
dm_130806_nfl_russell_wilson.jpg

Yep, ratings for a shit game of browns v jags will def beat out a indy v cincy game, both cities being in that area of broadcast.

But hey, my brain cant comprehend why anyone would want to watch two of the worst teams in the nfl instead of two potential division winners face off.

This is Browns country. No one cares about the Bengals. You think Browns fans are going to forget their game for a game no one here cares about. LOL.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Why are Lion fans calling out Stafford and not our embarrassingly bad offensive line? Stafford has no time to throw, and no one to throw to.

Vio-Lence

Banned
I'm a meathead fan because 5 or 6 turnover filled seasons with Cutler under center aren't enough proof. Guy is a below average starting qb. He needs to go.

Godslay

Banned

Technically the Browns have a better record then the Bears. So they aren't the worst...

Top Bottom