• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Kind of upset the Jets benched Geno. 1-15 would have been great. Now the Jets are going to go 5-11 or whatever which is worse than 1-15.

FUCK DA BEARS

FUCK BOBAN

Come at me bro

OJHtvSM.gif

Thanks to Shane for the gif

effzee

Bus shopping around Doug Martin, Dashon Goldson, and Vincent Jackson?

Just read Eagles might have interest in both WR Jackson and S Goldson.

Wouldn't mind either. Cooper sucks and shold be #4 WR. Jackson is who they think Cooper should be. A big target in the red zone.

Goldson isn't a great coverage safety but he can hit and tackle. Jenkins has been proving me wrong with his play. Start Goldson opposite him and keep him in the box.

LOL @ Watkins. DeSean Jackson rookie move

rando14

Malcolm Smith hurt too now, huh

Penalties, can't complete sacks, can't recover fumbles, can't catch easy interceptions, can't muster an offense, everyone gets hurt

Hehe

zychi

Banned
Bus shopping around Doug Martin, Dashon Goldson, and Vincent Jackson?

Just read Eagles might have interest in both WR Jackson and S Goldson.

Wouldn't mind either. Cooper sucks and shold be #4 WR. Jackson is who they think Cooper should be. A big target in the red zone.

Goldson isn't a great coverage safety but he can hit and tackle. Jenkins has been proving me wrong with his play. Start Goldson opposite him and keep him in the box.

LOL @ Watkins. DeSean Jackson rookie move

I expect Goldson to end up on the Bears. The secondary is a mess.

and lol at watkins, even a buffalo bills player doesnt take nyj seriously

BigAT

What did Watkins do?

Had no one in front of him on what would have been a 90 yard TD pass, started pointing at the sideline and celebrating, then got tackled from behind before getting into the end zone by someone he was unaware of.

I'd lose my mind if I was a coach and someone pulled that shit.

_woLf

Malcolm Smith hurt too now, huh

Penalties, can't complete sacks, can't recover fumbles, can't catch easy interceptions, can't muster an offense, everyone gets hurt

Hehe

Plus you got the media trying to tear the team apart :( I hope that Lynch rumor isnt true.

edit: holy fucking shit seattle got a turnover!

Top Bottom