• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

Come at me bro

OJHtvSM.gif

Thanks to Shane for the gif

Holy shit the referee on the sideline side shuffles 3-5 yards a step.

7 min. left in the first half.

Offense has been on the field for 6 plays

up 7-3

I don't get this fucking team at all. They need to pull their helmets out their asses real quick or it's going to get ugly

TheFatOne

All on Collins. He was in perfect position on Forte but was too worried about Cutler running. Should have just covered Forte. The defense was going to get to Cutler. For me he's been on of the biggest disappointments on defense. I was hoping he could be a solid linebacker, but he's been bad.

Brady has been on fire since the chiefs game

Pats playing so well, feels so good

Brady and the offense has been clicking so well since that Chiefs game, I guess it's just that Brady is starting to trust more people, not just Julian and Gronk.

Good stuff though, those first three drives are fantastic, too bad had to settle for a FG on that second drive.

3rd and 18 no draw plays.. Cofindence rising in pats offense

And the defense can still shit on things sadly.

Trey

Vick is threatening at every moment to turn the ball over. His ball security is just as bad as Geno. He's just got a horseshoe up his ass.

TheFatOne

Brady and the offense has been clicking so well since that Chiefs game, I guess it's just that Brady is starting to trust more people, not just Julian and Gronk.

Good stuff though, those first three drives are fantastic, too bad had to settle for a FG on that second drive.

And the defense can still shit on things sadly.

Defense is just flawed. Good secondary bad front seven. At least they are better this year than in past seasons. The issue today so far is pressure. Not enough pressure on Cutler so far.

_woLf

Lynch shoved to the ground after he clearly didn't catch the ball, no flag.

If that was Seattle, that's a flag every single time

Top Bottom