• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

ShaneB

ibgjVBUhdvoUPu.gif

1P29tAu.gif

Tom Penny

Stupid Edelman and Vereen prevented Brady from having the I believe the highest completion% ever. He should have one incomplete pass out of 34 attempts.

I'm gonna have to deny your application. If you PM Tabris, he could probably help you with the application. Just send this form to him:

To: Tabris

Dear Tabris,

Tom Brady is the best QB in the league. Eli and Peyton are always second best. Please accept this application in earnest.

He can help you out.
LOL accepted but this can all be done in the open no need to be discreet with PMs. Dear Tabris my name is ECG a Boston born homer who loves all his pro home town teams and its pats for life! and lets not ever forget the Drew Bledsoe era!

Jags also have the worst ol in the league, don't they?

They just posted two 100 yards running back to back games. The worst in the league is a stretch.

Love this aggressive play by the dolphins. Keep putting the yards and points on. Don't stop hitting the gas pedal.

Top Bottom