• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

Boose

Pretty much just gonna focus on Greg Rob at LT now. Looks good so far.

I believe Joe Barksdale at RT is the only starting lineman in his starting position.

thank you my brother, our main guys on defense are down with mayo and jones out but I still feel good about this team.

Defense has been keeping us in games every week, they aren't great but they aren't shit either, doing decent stuff.

Offense need to keep up for those wins though and I think we have all the talent we need to do that and last weeks and today has been a perfect example at that.

Godslay

Banned
lol no certificate for the web but was born at brigham & womens hospital.

I'm gonna have to deny your application. If you PM Tabris, he could probably help you with the application. Just send this form to him:

To: Tabris

Dear Tabris,

Tom Brady is the best QB in the league. Eli and Peyton are always second best. Please accept this application in earnest.

He can help you out.

I'm gonna have to deny your application. If you PM Tabris, he could probably help you with the application. Just send this form to him:

To: Tabris

Dear Tabris,

Tom Brady is the best QB in the league. Eli and Peyton are always second best. Please accept this application in earnest.

He can help you out.
You need to be more accepting

I like this formula for the Seahawks. Offense steps up last week and the defense shits the bed to make up for it. Defense actually steps up this week for the first time all year and the offense looks like garbage to compensate.

Bread

Banned
pats gaf isnt accepting any more applicants since we were bamboozled by a small jags fan. we are still reeling from the destruction he has caused.

Line_HTX

Titans comeback is on!

#HoustonSportsFan

MechDX is the Colossal Titan.
Damn Kyojin... :p

The commentators are on the mark. It's way past time to build up and start stomping the Colts. There should never be any reason to be winless on their field and 4-27 overall. Colts and Broncos are gonna go down! >=O

Top Bottom