• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

Crisco

Banned
Good effort, bad game. Offense was a barn fire in the 2nd half. This one is legitimately on Cam, can't blame a struggling D that allowed only 13.

Trey

Bills have started half of their drives deep into Jets territory, and are only up three possessions. They're 2/10 on third down conversions.

6 takeaways led to only 20 points.

HylianTom

Banned
Wow. I left for a loooong walk around town thinking that the Falcons were going to win. What the hell happened?!

And lots of Packers fans in town. Very impressive.

C'mon Seattle.. keep this NFCS dumpster fire going! 6-10 division champs!

Fox318

The jets are going to have a playoff drought that makes the bills one look short.

Jets won't make the playoffs till 2045

_woLf

Wow. I left for a loooong walk around town thinking that the Falcons were going to win. What the hell happened?!

And lots of Packers fans in town. Very impressive.

C'mon Seattle.. keep this NFCS dumpster fire going! 6-10 division champs!

Remember a few years ago, when New Orleans won the Super Bowl, and then had to travel to a losing-record NFCW champion?

This is screaming the exact same thing for me, only in reverse. Seattle makes it in as Wild Card, has to travel to crappy NFCS champion.

It's a little frustrating that the Jaguars defense has only given up 3 touchdowns in the past 4 games. Hopefully Bortles gets rid of the turnover bug before the season is over.

Top Bottom