• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

HylianTom

Banned
Remember a few years ago, when New Orleans won the Super Bowl, and then had to travel to a losing-record NFCW champion?

This is screaming the exact same thing for me, only in reverse. Seattle makes it in as Wild Card, has to travel to crappy NFCS champion.

I would laugh like a friggin' loon if that happened.

Narras

It's a little frustrating that the Jaguars defense has only given up 3 touchdowns in the past 4 games. Hopefully Bortles gets rid of the turnover bug before the season is over.
I hope so, as well. I saw that Bortles had three turnovers and the Dolphins scored on all three of those. Yikes.

Is there any way the Saints make tonights game worth a while. I lke to see Arodge go for at least 50 fantasy points instead of getting the 4th quarter off because of a blowout

Bread

Banned
Your boy is in Bread...

Jimmy G !
Bread!

JIMERECTION!

tynblp58cpx9ejyh72m8.gif

TheFatOne

Normally I despise when crowds cheer an injury, but in this case it's fucking perfect. What a dumb ass. Celebrating a sack when your team is getting annihilated.

Top Bottom