• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

Hooper

Neo Member
Browns time! Woooo!
geico-commercial-o.gif

The irony of you posting Icky while commenting about the browns is not lost on me...

I honestly can't tell if people are serious about that Steve Smith penalty being a bad call.

He clearly extended his arms and pushed the guy. The db clearly played it up worst than it was but it was still a penalty.

Holy shit Vikebike!!!!

I guess you aren't allowed to use your hands to catch a ball.

rando14

Bucs Fan @TBBucs4Life · 34s 34 seconds ago
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?!?!?!?!!?

Bucs Fan @TBBucs4Life · 23s 23 seconds ago
Football sucks.

duxstar

Steve Smith grabs the guys shoulderpads right in the chest and tosses him outta the way and you guys think the ref made a bad call, have you ever played football, if you can grab someone like that you can move them anywhere you want

What does that have to do with pushing a defender away and then catching the ball? Please elaborate with something intelligent.

There is no way the ref saw the push off, it's really hard to see on replays even. The ref was only reacting to the performance of the defender and not a legitimate penalty.

You just don't throw a flag because you see a guy overreact.

Mindlog

Great game!
Now we're within striking distance of the division lead. Everything is coming together for the Buc playoff push. Bring on the Browns.
PbEMPKY.jpg

HylianTom

Banned
Saw a stat that no NFC South teams have won since week 5.

Is this true, seems believable.

Saints are likely losing tonight, keeping the streak alive.. but Thursday night is Saints@Panthers. Someone has to win there, right?

Unless we get another tie..

brentech

There is no way the ref saw the push off, it's really hard to see on replays even. The ref was only reacting to the performance of the defender and not a legitimate penalty.

You just don't throw a flag because you see a guy overreact.

So what you're saying is, you don't THINK the ref could see it, therefore it shouldn't have been called?

10-12-2014 12:50 PM - Western Heretic is banned for 2 weeks.
10-12-2014 4:30 PM - Seattle Seahawks lose to the Dallas Cowboys at home.
10-17-2014 ~2-3 ish PM - Seattle Seahawks trade Percy Harvin to the Jets for a mid round draft pick.
10-19-2014 10 AM - 1 PM (WC) - Seattle Seahawks lose to St. Louis Rams
10-26-2014 12:55 PM - Western Heretic is unbanned.
10-26-2014 12:56 PM - Seattle Seahawks WIN in Carolina.

Wow... I apolgize to all the 12's and Hawks-GAF. I did not know I had this much power. I know I know with great power comes great responsibility. I should of listend to Uncle Ben. I'm sorry!!!

#GoHawks
#NeedToStopGettingBanned
#PeopleSoEmotional

Top Bottom