• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

DonasaurusRex

Online Ho Champ
The lions might be good?

They're doing good so far but its only october, the NFC north is at best , dysfunctional at the moment, and they play the AFC east and NFC south on their schedule two of the most troubled divisions in football.

Their defense is legit though but even that is having injury issues now.

pages 48-51 in this thread...comedy GOLD i missed the early game but that was a great way to experience the last 5 mins of this London game lol eat it I thought ATL was going to squeak one out after the no call on the 2Pt conversion. The Lions were due a bullshit mishap win...i can let go of the "process of the catch" hand waving bullshit loss now methinks...

RBH

jbhyTtHUL1e4AX.png

https://twitter.com/TBBucs4Life

LJ11

Bills are 5-3 at the bye. I guess I'll take it but this team is bad.

Bad but I think it's fair to say talented. Certain units are talented but the coaching...

OL is flat out bad outside of Cordy Glenn who hasn't been his usual self this season as well. Long way from over, but at least it's the end of October and we still have some sort of chance.

...really? really?

Yeah, Fail Mary was #1 worst play. This was bad, but not that bad.

This might sound like salt, but Bengals fans shouldnt' feel too optimistic after barely beating us at home with Flacco and our secondary shitting the bed like that. It shouldn't have been close.

brentech

Yeah, Fail Mary was #1 worst play. This was bad, but not that bad.

This might sound like salt, but Bengals fans shouldnt' feel too optimistic after barely beating us at home with Flacco and our secondary shitting the bed like that. It shouldn't have been close.

yeah, they've looked pretty damn awful after starting off well.

Trey

Bad but I think it's fair to say talented. Certain units are talented but the coaching...

Without question. So much talent on both sides of the ball, bottlenecked by the offensive line and the coaching.

It's why I complain so much, it would be far easier if the team was Jags bad.

I feel for Jets fans, that team would be competitive if the QB position was even mediocre instead of the atrocity it is now.

Top Bottom