• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

RBH

But at least you still have the Braves.
yioV1.gif

Line_HTX

Up until the two point fail, both QBs looked like atrocious pudding.

It was actually Sundae, and it was Stafford yelling it from the bench. Let me guess, you are a British guy with no knowledge of the game?

I'm sorry for not knowing the intricate audibles, but I assure you I'm a naturalized citizen of America living in Houston.

Speaking of which, Jedaveon Clowney is active only in passing situations, while Brian Cushing is inactive. What a massive disappointment, Cushing... WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU?!

I still hate Fitzpatrick and this atrocious offense. They keep putting the defense in these impossible situations like turning the ball over inside the 20. How about you have a long drive and SCORE A TD first... That Monday night game was the stupidest thing ever... Never should've happened against the pathetic Steelers. Fire the GM pronto >=O

Doorman

And that's the game.

Special thanks to the refs for bailing the Falcons out on that 2-point conversion. And a special thanks to the Lions offense for being abject failures for three quarters.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
And that's the game.

Special thanks to the refs for bailing the Falcons out on that 2-point conversion. And a special thanks to the Lions offense for being abject failures for three quarters.
You know, we could make the case that the refs bailed everyone out by saving us from another fifteen minutes of this awful game going to overtime

Godslay

Banned
Up until the two point fail, both QBs looked like atrocious pudding.

I'm sorry for not knowing the intricate audibles, but I assure you I'm a naturalized citizen of America living in Houston.

Speaking of which, Jedaveon Clowney is active only in passing situations, while Brian Cushing is inactive. What a massive disappointment, Cushing... WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU?!

I still hate Fitzpatrick and this atrocious offense. They keep putting the defense in these impossible situations like turning the ball over inside the 20. How about you have a long drive and SCORE A TD first... That Monday night game was the stupidest thing ever... Never should've happened against the pathetic Steelers. Fire the GM pronto >=O

Only thing you need to know is that Stafford never audibles out of a meal!

Thanks for being a sport.

Top Bottom