• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 9 |OT| NO means NO

Fox318

Geno putting the shame towel to... shame.

J6MiVIP.jpg

Black enough?

kingslunk

We can really put this game away if Fox doesn't turn into conservative fox play call.

Those first two drives were all conservative. run run throw run run throw. Fuck outta here.

Yeah he was. He's really had a solid season that's been masked by our bad offense.

I just don't know where we go from here. Offensive line is shit, Glennon isn't slinging the deep ball like he was. Our defense has been better the last two weeks (we're actually getting after the QB) but our secondary is still brutal.

I just don't know how this gets much better from here. So many things need improvement.

Yeah, your dline was good, the secondary really does seem to be garbo lettings the Browns WRs run free. I mean, some guys are decent like Hawkins, but they're overachievers.

You're closer than you may think, a few of those early season games should have swung the other way.

Evans has to be leading for Rookie of the Year, no? I liked his salute to Johnny, who knows when he'll see the field when Hoyer does just enough to keep from being Benched.

rando14

Yeah, your dline was good, the secondary really does seem to be garbo lettings the Browns WRs run free. I mean, some guys are decent like Hawkins, but they're overachievers.

You're closer than you may think, a few of those early season games should have swung the other way.

Evans has to be leading for Rookie of the Year, no? I liked his salute to Johnny, who knows when he'll see the field when Hoyer does just enough to keep from being Benched.

Nah Watkins probably leads oroy

Godslay

Banned
Glad to see DT fighting. It's my on true knock on him, in that he doesn't always play his size. When he does though, just beats up on guys.

Top Bottom