• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 9 |OT| NO means NO

Nothing you can do when you beat yourself.

Oh well. Pats win. They won last year in the regular season as well. Good for them. Regular season slayers of the Broncos. Congrats.

Yup Manning never loses to same team twice in same season. I hope Wes is alright just got stay healthy. Get humbled in this defeated finish strong.

jbug617

Banned
giphy.gif

I told my coworker, that Ty Law is PeyPey's kryptonite.

All he has to do is walk on the field, and it's a multiple interception day from Peyton.
I wish there was some other stat for interceptions like the Welker one. Its not really on the QB, its a catchable ball screwed up by the receiver.

linkboy

Tbh Kaep has a horrible internal clock. Defenses know how to read him, he needs to be better at adjusting and getting out of the pocket. And not waste timeouts.

What pocket, that's the big problem.

He's getting presssured from the ends and if it's not coming from the ends, it's coming from the middle.

The 49ers OL coach is downright terrible. He runs a zone blocking scheme, yet the players can't play it. They had the same problem before Harbaugh arrived and Solari was the OL coach by himself (Solari split duties with Tim Drevno, who left to go to USC).

The line was fine under Drevno the past three years, he leaves and it goes to crap (just like it was before he arrived).

Arc

I almost feel bad for Welker, Manning has really left him out to dry a few times in the past two years.

Gee Welker fucking up in a big game? Who would have thought?

Cheats #1 seed in the AFC. Road to the SB goes through Fucksboro. I wonder what movies come out SB weekend. I was physically ill watching the Ravens DPI their way to a SB win. I can't watch the Cheats get a legit ring vs the terrible NFC.

This will be a bitter sweet day. Broncos are getting killed but I'm winning fantasy at least. I have Manning and I'm sure he'll get me some more points but I'd trade it for a win if I could. It's not over yet but I'm pretty deflated already.

Don't take the bait. Still not worth the penalties.

I don't care about that. I just want him to yell at our offensive line. We need a guy to light our team up verbally.

Russell too nice, Marshawn doesn't talk, and Angry Doug is only one man. I need BB to lay down the fear of god onto our team. Even when he didn't play he was so god damn mean dude was scared shitless of him.

Not our day. That hit on Welker was nasty and Broncos D feeling defeated.

Good game Pats fans. You win this week. Meet you again in AFC playoffs most likely. Hopefully it plays out the same way as last year.

Game isn't over yet and regardless I hope we meet again at the AFC Championship and hopefully not the same outcome as last year.

Top Bottom