• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 9 |OT| NO means NO

Once again, the Niners shitty playcalling costs them a game. How did Gore not get a single touch that close to the goal line? How does any team not score when you're that close to the goal line? Fucking stupid shit.

So what will the headlines be this week? broncs exposed? I mean the media had a ton of fun with the Pats embarrassing loss you think that the Broncos will get their fair share.

So I have a friend's who currently watching at a bar in Hawaii. 1/3 are Seahawks fan, 1/3 are Broncos fan, and 1/3 are 49ers fan.

He's saying everyone is literally losing their minds cause all 3 teams look like complete hot garbage. LMAO.

HylianTom

Banned
So I have a friend's who currently watching at a bar in Hawaii. 1/3 are Seahawks fan, 1/3 are Broncos fan, and 1/3 are 49ers fan.

He's saying everyone is literally losing their minds cause all 3 teams look like complete hot garbage. LMAO.

That sounds amazing. What a great mix.

I laughed when I saw the linebacker split wide to cover Gronk. Zero chance LOL

Edit: Didn't realize it was Miller. Still even a guy of his caliber should never ever be on Gronk in that situation.

Pretty much yes. Easy call for Brady every time.

Edit: good stop by the D there.

Top Bottom