• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 9 |OT| NO means NO

This Miami game shows why I'm always frustrated. There is a lot of talent on the roster they just need more consistency and better coaching (particularly from Philbin).

This Miami game shows why I'm always frustrated. There is a lot of talent on the roster they just need more consistency and better coaching (particularly from Philbin).

Nothing negative I can say about this performance other than maybe we really need to get better at connecting the deep ball to wallace.

Godslay

Banned
the dream is dead

hrmNJWv.jpg

I knew it would clear up.

Forecast said as much, and the field crew won't let that shit sit on the field for long. Wind was supposed to die down to around 15 mph which is fine.

jakncoke

Banned
I knew it would clear up.

Forecast said as much, and the field crew won't let that shit sit on the field for long. Wind was supposed to die down to around 15 mph which is fine.

Not to mention the ground is still quite warm for snow to stick around

Also Barry 14 game 100 yard streak stays

JDHarbs

I honestly thought the Chiefs were done after those first couple of losses and suffering those injuries, but they've really turned things around and breathed some new life into this season.

Top Bottom