• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 9 |OT| NO means NO

Oozer3993

What is with Kyle Shanahan's obsession with long developing pitch plays? The Browns have got to be averaging a loss on them for the year.

Line_HTX

I give up. I don't even know why I like this team. This Houston offense makes me so mad, and the secondary and linebackers are just making me go whut...

Fuck this offense, this O-Line, and the GM. Bring on the bye week already. =/ :(

Trey

Bridgewater's throwing motion is yuck. It's not even so bad it's good like Rivers'. Getting it done though.

I honestly thought the Chiefs were done after those first couple of losses and suffering those injuries, but they've really turned things around and breathed some new life into this season.

You've got Andy Reid as head coach, which means this will happen with yet another Kansas City team even if they make the Super Bowl:

image.php

Godslay

Banned
Not to mention the ground is still quite warm for snow to stick around

Also Barry 14 game 100 yard streak stays

Oddly enough, when it's super cold it snows less. But yeah, probably too warm for it to stick around if especially when it stops and it's warm with little wind.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
*sigh*
Goodbye playoffs. Maybe next year Texans.
I'm gonna go get my Best Buy Gamer thing now. Before they run out or something.

Meh. Could three and out onside kick. I can burn three minutes.

Superman0

Man with Chip style offense it makes mediocre qb looks good. I hope we find a way to get Mariota to truly run Chip style offense.

Top Bottom