• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 CC |OT| - A Fraud's Penultimate Step

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patriots-Shirts.jpg
When did they get the Packers shirts?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I sincerely understand Dragon's post.

It sucks to be a Patriots fan in this place, and sometimes it's tough not to get agitated with some of the bullshit people say, just because it's the Patriots.

For example, that Unsportsmanlike Conduct foul where the Denver player was CLEARLY running of field. Dude, this obviously not legal. But still, people in here quickly cam with all the "lol, patriots refs".

Even the stuff the the tablets going down with the Patriots.. If it were for any other team, like it was with Pittsburghs headsets in the beginning of the season, it would be raining "lol, patriots cheating" all over this place.

I understand not liking a team, he'll.. Even hating one. But doing so to the point of being blind and acting like assholes? That's kind of tough to swallow.

Won't someone think of the poor downtrodden Pats fans?

Miracle

Don't waste your breath, you aren't going to change any minds here. Take your lumps and bask in the greatness of 4 amazing super bowls that most of the people here wish they had.

Exactly. And they will likely be here again next season.

It was a great game.

JABEE

It sucks to be a Patriots fan in this place, and sometimes it's tough not to get agitated with some of the bullshit people say, just because it's the Patriots.

For example, that Unsportsmanlike Conduct foul where the Denver player was CLEARLY running of field. Dude, this obviously not legal. But still, people in here quickly cam with all the "lol, patriots refs".

Even the stuff the the tablets going down with the Patriots.. If it were for any other team, like it was with Pittsburghs headsets in the beginning of the season, it would be raining "lol, patriots cheating" all over this place.

I understand not liking a team, he'll.. Even hating one. But doing so to the point of being blind and acting like assholes? That's kind of tough to swallow.

You know what else is tough to swallow. Watching a team cheat their way to six Super Bowls while everyone pretends like what is happening is legit.

I won't stand for that anymore. The Patriots deserve all the hate they get. The biggest cheaters in the game. Frauds.

The only thing worse than these cheaters are their apologists.

No disrespect, but the Pats are everything that is wrong with the game. They made the NFL worse. They made our collective Sundays worse for their two decades of relevancy.

Velcoro

Awful play calling cost us the game. I guess I'm rooting for Cam now just to see old white people go crazy when he wins.

I don't think Broncos will win against Cam or Arizona but we'll see. Sad we couldn't at least get a chance in OT after that madness by Gronk.

palmer shook early as expected. i expect the panthers to get a TD on this first drive. cards need to just relax and not give away direct points immediately like the seachickens did

ColdPizza

Banned
Pats losing makes this a quandary for me.

1. Would love to see Peyton go out on top
2. Would love to see Carson Palmer win a super bowl
3. Wouldn't mind seeing Cam Newton win. Incredible season.

LJ11

Shame about Dragon losing his cool, I actually like that dude. Pats fans can rest easy knowing they've dominated the sport for a decade and a half.

eznark

Banned

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom