• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 CC |OT| - A Fraud's Penultimate Step

Status
Not open for further replies.

squicken

AZ is like CLE where they are paying this huge premium to a corner who isn't anything special. Almost every team has an expensive QB, but few teams have big $ CBs. So to have a flop there is so inefficient. Good season for the Cards. This is as far as they can go. No shame in losing to the eventual SB winner in the conference final

Mrbob

Could see this coming after GB dropped 50 ints and Palmer needed a miracle deflection TD for Arizona to win.

Palmer been straight garbage the past couple weeks.

eznark

Banned
AZ is like CLE where they are paying this huge premium to a corner who isn't anything special. Almost every team has an expensive QB, but few teams have big $ CBs. So to have a flop there is so inefficient. Good season for the Cards. This is as far as they can go. No shame in losing to the eventual SB winner in the conference final

What? Peterson was probably the best corner in football this year.

Furyous

Game isn't over yet so I refuse to wave the white flag. We can come back somehow someway. I believe gotdammit that we have it in us to correct our mistakes and win it all. Carson can't go out like this... can he?

Hats off to PanthersGAF for staying strong and believing in your team through the ups and downs. Game not over yet because the boys in red have something to say... I hope, pls?

Browns have the cap room and Haden is a great to good CB and we don't have too many great players on D so I'm happy in paying him big bucks until Hue takes us to the promised land.

Believeland is back thanks to Black Jesus Hue

Bread

Banned
Where is the damn off season thread? I've got QBs to lust over.
image.php

eznark

Banned
This is not true.

Even if you went to the Hail Mary offense and actually were able to score 20 points that is not true.

Cards curb stomp you if they had a qb who was not scared shitless. Cam ain't scared.

I mean, if we are just going to make claims why not? Packers would have won by infinity. They played the Cardinals twice and turned a 30 point loss into a 6 point loss. Therefore they would have beaten the Panthers by 16.

I mean, if we are just going to make claims why not? Packers would have won by infinity. They played the Cardinals twice and turned a 30 point loss into a 6 point loss. Therefore they would have beaten the Panthers by 16.
Based on Janis' rate of improvement, he would've caught 30 passes for 500 yards. I don't know how many points that translates to, but I'm going to go with a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom