• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 CC |OT| - A Fraud's Penultimate Step

Status
Not open for further replies.

zero_suit

I am continually amazed at the play of the offense with Ted Ginn and Philly brown as the top 2 receivers. Obviously, Olsen is their best receiving threat and is legitimately good. What I'm saying is, Cam Newton was probably the best QB in the league this year. Top 3 if nothing else.

Probably?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Because I'm bored of this game I was going through that 2011 CC Thread. Found this gif from page 2:

chrome2012-01-1521-16uvz2f.gif

Also, Wellington had some unbelievably great posts :jnc

jeffram

Looks like Carolina finally learned their lesson. Last week against Seattle three short runs and done, this week passing it down field, getting 3, and burning half the quarter.

Can you guys imagine Peyton Manning throwing a TD in the Super Bowl and dabbing? Can you imagine it? Would Tabris cum in his Manning onesie pajamas?

Godslay

Banned
Broncos offense is garbage with Manning.

Without Brock they need gifts or a miracle to win.

This is going to be an old school 1980s Super Bowl!

Maybe so.

Bronco's fans aren't afraid of a Superbowl loss.

If it happens, then so be it. Better to lose and have a shot, then not have a shot at all.

Hahaha, as they show MJ in the Charlotte box.

There's no one who was like Revis was in his prime. The best WRs can beat every top CB in the league. If I had to take two it would be Sherman and Norman, but neither guy is really a press man CB

I'd take Norman for sure dude is playing lights out this season and he's going to get paid this off season.

squicken

Bionic is winning 2016. A whole generation of kids only knows Jordan as a meme ... and he's fat and old and crying and has a little wiener

PopeReal

Maybe so.

Bronco's fans aren't afraid of a Superbowl loss.

If it happens, then so be it. Better to lose and have a shot, then not have a shot at all.

Hahaha, as they show MJ in the Charlotte box.

This.

I have suffered through superbowl beat down after beat down but we still won two of them. If it is another beat down then so be it.

Also ibuprofen and original coors is my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom