• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 CC |OT| - A Fraud's Penultimate Step

Status
Not open for further replies.

squicken

Browns have the cap room and Haden is a great to good CB and we don't have too many great players on D so I'm happy in paying him big bucks until Hue takes us to the promised land.

Believeland is back thanks to Black Jesus Hue

There are a few of us who see the truth on Peterson and Haden. One day the world will know #AmendolasDon'tMeltEliteCBs

Just back home after Denver game---catching up or Cardinals/Panthers game. Is the game as rough as the score would imply? Cardinals have any shot?
Their main problem has been turnovers. If they can stop doing that they actually might catch up a bit. Their defense has played fine, they've just been screwed over by bad field positioning because of the turnovers.

I still don't think they'll catch up. But they could at least make a game out of it.

eznark

Banned
Based on Janis' rate of improvement, he would've caught 30 passes for 500 yards. I don't know how many points that translates to, but I'm going to go with a lot.

Good point. Packers win by so much the game would have to be called because they were scoring every 6 seconds resulting in a 47 hour game.

There are a few of us who see the truth on Peterson and Haden. One day the world will know #AmendolasDon'tMeltEliteCBs

Hahaha

Who do you see as elite? And I don't think Joe or Peterson have been elite this season.

Im still waiting for Haden to show up this year he's had a bad year IMO but still worth the money

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Jesus christ Ted Ginn is fast. I can't believe he came all the way from his endzone to tackle Peterson at the 20. Daaamn.

Tabris

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=459061&page=100000

Conference Championship thread up in OT
from 2012

That thread is classic.

Tabris
(01-15-2012, 09:04 PM)

I B-ELI-EVE IN ELI!
I B-ELI-EVE HE CAN TOUCH THE SKY!
I THINK ABOUT IT EVERY NIGHT AND DAY!
SPREAD HIS PASSES AND FLY AWAY!
I B-ELI-EVE ELI SOARS!
I SEE ELI RUNNING THROUGH THAT OPEN D!
I B-ELI-EVE IN ELI!

How wrong were you JABEE :)

JABEE
(01-15-2012, 09:06 PM)

He will go no further than the Canucks.

And he did wear that again!

Tabris

Originally Posted by Greg

We'll see what he wears if he loses.

This is what he wears

Eli-Manning-Super-Bowl-XLII-MVP.jpg

True in 2012, true in 2016

Tabris

I've been trying to trash talk the Packers in this thread and the previous one quite a bit but the fans here have shown nothing but complete humility and class. Bravo!

I have a feeling I won't have the same response from Pats fans :)

Always calling out Pats:

nfl-week-15-new-york-giants-defeat-washington-redskins-04aba1996377e409.jpg

Brady: What should we do coach? Eli Manning is heading to the Superbowl and he's so dreamy.

tom-brady-crying.jpg

Bellichek: Only one thing we can do!

billcamera.jpg

Ref: I see you.

nfl_g_belichick_ref_576.jpg

Bellichek: Damn it!

tombrady_4thquarter_react_ap_380px_020512%5D.jpg

Drakeon

I am continually amazed at the play of the offense with Ted Ginn and Philly brown as the top 2 receivers. Obviously, Olsen is their best receiving threat and is legitimately good. What I'm saying is, Cam Newton was probably the best QB in the league this year. Top 3 if nothing else.

squicken

Hahaha

Who do you see as elite? And I don't think Joe or Peterson have been elite this season.

Im still waiting for Haden to show up this year he's had a bad year IMO but still worth the money

There's no one who was like Revis was in his prime. The best WRs can beat every top CB in the league. If I had to take two it would be Sherman and Norman, but neither guy is really a press man CB

Panthers didn't pass the ball to backs running out of the backfield all that much this year but have to expect it'll be there all game as much Arizona likes to blitz.

Fake Edit: The fuck was that Cam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom