• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 CC |OT| - A Fraud's Penultimate Step

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eleuin

Wonder how the carolina oline will fare against denver's pass rush, Cam can't get away with those throws off his backfoot forever right

I wonder if this is it for Palmer, he has looked really bad in these playoffs. Then again, not many options out there to replace him with.

You can't just dump a guy who's won you, what 25?, games in two seasons when healthy.

They do need to get cracking on grooming a replacement though. He's not young

Kusagari

Palmer has been cursed since his first playoff game ended with him completing a 66 yard bomb and ending up with a torn ACL.

Just never meant to be.

Wonder how the carolina oline will fare against denver's pass rush, Cam can't get away with those throws off his backfoot forever right
I think Denver's D can match up with anybody. Carolina will score some points, but I think the key to that game will be what the Denver run game can do on the other side of the ball.

Beach

Especially considering how good the Panthers interior O-Line is and how good Von and DWare are on the outside

tmdorsey

What's funny is I've always thought Palmer was overhyped going back to his Cincy days. However his play this year and ez made me think he had finally seen the code.

I think I'm just going to blame eznark for this.

Acrylic7

4TDPPG7.gif

You leave Jake out of this.

Stafford is damn clutch in the fourth quarter.

Unless Palmer was seen eating several coneys and/or wings on the sideline. Then. Well. Yeah.

I unno, that was a classic Stafford "Yeah I see that safety coming over to undercut the route but Imma throw it anyway because YOLO" throw decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom