• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 CC |OT| - A Fraud's Penultimate Step

Status
Not open for further replies.
dz3nI93.jpg

This is physically painful to look at.

Beach

If they don't win the division it'll be a disappointment.

I don't think Reggie can pull off a hat trick and get 3 more starters out of this next draft.
Probabaly two years away from division. Chiefs are still a better overall team and who knows about the Broncos next year. Chargers also won't have half their team injured again. Wuldnt be surprised if the Raiders are third or fourth in the division and still have a 8-8 or 9-7 record

Tabris

Reminded me of you asking for financial advice on GAF.

You get advice wherever you can take it (GAF is just one source and there's probably a couple people here with good advice), you research wherever you can, and then you take all that information you got and filter it out accordingly and then be armed when having discussions with your investment contact.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Wait did I just see a Fallout 4 ad lol

Saw at least two during the AFC title game (pre game I think?)

I don't think that Panthers read option is going to work as well against the Broncos defense.

The Broncos offense is worrisome though. Broncos are going to need some ill advised turnovers by the Panthers to stay in the game.

Then again most people have doubted the Broncos up to this point and they'll have a chip on their shoulders.

i'm not sure who i'm rooting for. on one hand, it'd be kinda cool for peypey to retire with his last season being a superbowl W. on the other hand, it'd be cool to witness the butthurt of cam winning the sb and also panthers haven't won one yet so that'd be another cool thing.

but either wait, neither the patriots or seahawks are winning so i'm fine!

Super Bowl won't be a blow out

Second half panthers keep teams close
Just run the ball

Fuck the retire on top story line , I'd rather have Cam win due to him being the new era X racists being mad as fuck

Tabris

Yeah, I'm sure. LOL.

Out of the 30 posts of "lol my wallet" there was a couple good points and things for me to consider and talk about. Especially around international account, making me research TFSA contribution limits, thinking through using stocks, etc.

So now I have more things to ask my investment contact about.

i'm not sure who i'm rooting for. on one hand, it'd be kinda cool for peypey to retire with his last season being a superbowl W. on the other hand, it'd be cool to witness the butthurt of cam winning the sb and also panthers haven't won one yet so that'd be another cool thing.

Agreed completely with this!

eznark

Banned

No Patriots. No Steelers. No Seahakws. No Niners.

Whoever wins we all win!

Sanjuro

If Cam does win? I want him running to mid-field where a KFC rep gives him a box of Nashville chicken. He gives into his stereotypes, devouring that delicious chicken, while white America tells their kids to go to bed.

...but before they go to bed? He winks into the CAMera. Telling America it's okay.

uriGpSZ.gif

Other than that it's same old shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom