• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 CC |OT| - A Fraud's Penultimate Step

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kusagari

johnny-manziel_5-5.jpg

Godslay

Banned
Out of the 30 posts of "lol my wallet" there was a couple good points and things for me to consider and talk about. Especially around international account, making me research TFSA contribution limits, thinking through using stocks, etc.

So now I have more things to ask my investment contact about.

I thought you were real, I was hoping we had us a Lunchbox.

MRSA

Banned
No joke, man. Moronic play calling doesn't mesh with the young offense at all.

Fixed

Musgrave is a bum, he was pretty good in the first half and then realized who he was in the second half. Team is built to air out the ball, instead he runs between the tackles and runs checkdown plays.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Freaking Palmer. Tricked me into thinking he was a competent QB. :-/

To be fair he's playing with a hurt index finger on his throwing hand.

Still he's made some stupid throws like this latest one and a couple last week that are just bad reads and throws.

What a disappointing NFC Title game =/

Instro

I wonder if this is it for Palmer, he has looked really bad in these playoffs. Then again, not many options out there to replace him with.

MacAttack

If the Pats couldn't beat Denver they would definitely lose to Carolina in the SB. The game plan relied too much on James White, maybe if it was Dion Lewis they would have had a better chance.

Pats will be back in this spot next year, hopefully they will be better and healthier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom