• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 CC |OT| - A Fraud's Penultimate Step

Status
Not open for further replies.
o-RALEIGH-SNOW-STORM-570.jpg

Go to the game

This is what happens when you have a nation of people who drive automatic cars.

Of course you go to the game, even if it's the worst game ever you won't get many chances to go to a conference title game in your life.

effzee

It is never LeBrons fault...

As much shit as Kobe got for being selfish (often deservedly so) it seems to me that Lebron does nothing to change his game to help his teammates. They never ever fucking ran shit for Love in the post since he got there. They just tell him to stand in the corner like he is Bruce Bowen, which is totally not his game. That is the same treatment that Bosh got in Miami. Pau and Shaq actually played really well with Kobe in LA and he was capable of adapting his game to help out the team. I am sure it helped that he had Phil Jackson instead of David Blatt but I have not seen that from Lebron.

Blatt looks like a moron but that is 100% Lebron's team and they fired him to make him happy. It is idiotic to fire a coach in the middle of season just because they got blown out by the Warriors. A new coach is not going to change that. It is just a bad matchup.

I actually thought Blatt did a fantastic job in the playoffs seeing as how he was missing 2 of his best players.

Fuck ball is going to win Lebron the East for the next few years but he can't beat the Spurs or Warriors with that. And maybe not even the Thunder.

Completely disagree.

LeBron's game is built around facilitating the ball and getting guys wide open shots.

Love is soft as shit but yeah you won't get the best looks when you are the #3 option on any team. You bring up Shaq and Paul but a. Kobe was 2nd fiddle to Shaq to start, and b. Both guys were 2nd options at worse. And none could shoot 3s to space the floor.

I don't like the move or that they did this now, but from the start it was a terrible marriage. Blatt was up for assistant coach for Warriors and Cleveland kind of rushed to make him head coach. They new Lebron was possibly coming back, they should have waited and hired a vet coach, instead of a rookie.

Throughout the season last year and this year, Blatt would look to Lue over and over for every decision. Lue is also the one who keeps Lebron and others in check and is strict with the players.

Basically another Cleveland FO being terrible.

effzee

Whoever fed GM Lebron the idea to trade Wiggins for Love is a dumbass.

Whoever fed Coach Lebron the idea to turn Kevin Love into a spot up 3 point shooter is even dumber

Except Wiggins still wouldn't be able to help this team anymore.

With the dribble penetration big Kyrie and Lebron create, they need guys who can knock down shots. Love is super hesitant even when open but they do need to run plays for him.

Doomsayer

Completely disagree.

LeBron's game is built around facilitating the ball and getting guys wide open shots.

Love is soft as shit but yeah you won't get the best looks when you are the #3 option on any team. You bring up Shaq and Paul but a. Kobe was 2nd fiddle to Shaq to start, and b. Both guys were 2nd options at worse. And none could shoot 3s to space the floor.

I don't like the move or that they did this now, but from the start it was a terrible marriage. Blatt was up for assistant coach for Warriors and Cleveland kind of rushed to make him head coach. They new Lebron was possibly coming back, they should have waited and hired a vet coach, instead of a rookie.

Throughout the season last year and this year, Blatt would look to Lue over and over for every decision. Lue is also the one who keeps Lebron and others in check and is strict with the players.

LeBron is a coach killer. The only reason Spo was never fired in Miami is because Riley was running the show, not LeBron.

Could you imagine LeBron under a respected coach? Imagine Riley or Phil coached him? He would be a different player completely. Lue is just going to get fired after they don't make win a championship this year.

They also never ran plays for Love, because their system is what LeBron wants it to be. Love is a really good and efficient post scorer, yet he never gets any touches down there. It's a waste of talent.

Fuck, I just realized my daughter's soccer tryouts start tomorrow and I'll be missing football. It's all pretty ridiculous for 9 year olds, they have 10 tryout sessions to attend over the next week.

I'm really bummed. I wanted to be present on GAF when the Pats go down.

FTF

Fuck, I just realized my daughter's soccer tryouts start tomorrow and I'll be missing football. It's all pretty ridiculous for 9 year olds, they have 10 tryout sessions to attend over the next week.

They're on Sunday too? Also, you aren't from Baltimore? Everything will be shut down this weekend there.

Hunter S.

Just give us the hate now. Everyone will enjoy it!

What's Stacy Keibler up too?
Owns and runs a yoga studio in Canada.

At least she is keeping in shape in the land of snow.

MechDX

Honestly if Logan Thomas can go in the 3rd so can Cardale. and don't think I'm being a homer because I'm a Ohio state fan, I told everyone slow down alittle after Cardales hot start last year.

Read Braddocks timeline that included that tweet. He just literally tears him apart.

Car dale jones is trash. I don't know how anybody can conclude from anything he did in college that he can be a pro QB.
His build and arm strength will cause someone to fall in love with him..

But as BG said Logan Thomas went in the third round and he was absolute trash (sorry TDR). That seems like a reasonable comparison I would say.

MechDX

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoo...ls-are-helping-prepare-hackenberg-for-the-nfl

The inner circle wouldn't mind if O'Brien and the Houston Texans -- desperate for a quarterback -- took Hackenberg, who has been rated a second-round prospect.

“What people don't understand, playing right away, that's a tough job in college,” Christian said. “I was fortunate where I was in a really good situation. I had an awesome coach. I had a great experienced O-line, and I had a dude [Allen Robinson] at receiver.”

Hackenberg remains insulated 2,600 miles away from Penn State. His agent -- a former Nittany Lion, Rich Rosa -- is such a family friend he is referred to as “uncle.” Erick Hackenberg is, well, a dad -- his son's biggest advocate.

He says O'Brien once told him the only quarterback to pick up his system so quickly “is going to the Hall of Fame.” That would be Tom Brady.

“Christian ran an NFL system at 18,” dad said. “[Others] didn't do it with 50-man scholarship roster. He did.

Hackenberg is the next Brady, his dad said so. Suck it down McCarron! Shame if the Texans draft him he will just get front row seats on the Savage Hype Train!

96231-wind-blowing-Nicolas-Cage-hair-GPA9.gif

How can you be that confident after the stink bomb that Palmer put up last week?

The Cards are a much better team than the Packers but Palmers drive to take the lead in the 4th was the biggest sack of shit drive to score a TD that I have ever seen in the playoffs. It might be the worst of all time but I imagine that some other less deserving qb did less to win a game than Carson did in that 4th quarter. Carson was literally throwing the ball directly to Packer receivers, other than like the 2 times he dumped it off to Fitz who carried his sorry ass. That was a miracle for the Cards to score a TD there.

It maybe that Carson suddenly becomes a man who can breathe easily and without issue this weekend, but to be confident about it and act like it is a sure thing?

No my friend, this is delusion you speak of and not confidence.

Carson played like shit. So what. He and the team will be much more settled down in this game and we will go back to seeing the cardinals team we are use to all season.

bionic77

Carson played like shit. So what. He and the team will be much more settled down in this game and we will go back to seeing the cardinals team we are use to all season.
You say potato I say delusion.

Choking is not a condition that disapears that easily or quickly.

bionic77

Completely disagree.

That was my whole point.

They don't have a system. It is just Lebron running the same few plays over and over again. It is great for his stats and in the weak east he can always get to the finals, but that won't work against real teams that are disciplined and have a real system in place. Lebron should be 0-3 against the Spurs and if they play this year he will lose to them again. He won't be able to beat the Warriors that way either. Both teams by the way can score easily without having their best player even touch the ball. They have systems and everyone bought in.

People want to shit on Blatt and he definitely deserves some of the blame. But a lot should also go to Lebron, thats the burden of being the GUY. You get all the credit when you win but you have to take the blame when you lose too. He never did a damn thing to get Bosh involved and he is doing the same thing with Love. Lebron is a great passer but that is selfish and he may never win another title until a coach gets him to fully buy into it.

bionic77

So who comes out of the AFC? You guys didn't hold your end of the bargain.
It was our destiny to make it to the SB to get embarrassed but Burfect and the Bungles told destiny to go fuck itself.

Sometimes bad things happen to good people.

I now wish that all the bad things happen to your team on Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom