• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

Messican food is the worst

Worse than The Pats?

He's been calling plays for a long ass time, we'll see how it goes in year 1. Not like he can't make a change afterwards.

Also omg someone tell that slut Rando to watch his mouth!

I guess.. And he has been effective throughout his tenure. Just.. Different.. Which can only help as we have seen.

Also Rando.. Why are making fun of Kave.. He could be homeless in the next few weeks because of how shit the Canadian currency is right now. You don't want to see that.

Finished my grad school applications this week. Now agonizing waiting begins.

Good luck.

New England thuggery

Nowhere close to Cincy thuggery.

RBH

No matter how bad things get in life I always say to myself "At least I'm not a 30 year old virgin living in my mom's garage like SNES."

Then I just smile.
wFXKCzk.png

https://twitter.com/tbradysamerica/status/688422454973329408

Line_HTX

They play Wide Left.

Or Steeler's thuggery...

By fining Joey Porter $10K, the League essentially admits that there should've been a flag on him thereby having offsetting penalties from Burfbitch's headhunting. Then maybe, just maybe there wouldn't be the Pacman flag afterwards, but who knows.

Cornbread78

By fining Joey Porter $10K, the League essentially admits that there should've been a flag on him thereby having offsetting penalties from Burfbitch's headhunting. Then maybe, just maybe there wouldn't be the Pacman flag afterwards, but who knows.

Stupid on stupid crimes.

harSon

Banned

They just fined him to appease the whiny assholes who won't shut the hell up. Porter being on the field is only an issue because the Bengals are a bunch of punk bitches who can't keep their emotions in check. It's not uncommon for people who shouldn't be on field to be on the field when a player is injured. It's just never called, mostly because it's never an issue - until this time when ain't shit Bengals got their drawls in a bunch. Maybe they didn't throw a flag at Porter because they failed to do the same for the Bengals earlier in the game, and every other fucking injury in existence:

CYYL4dWUMAEPgbT.jpg:large

And are you Mike Florio?

jakncoke

Banned
Jim Mora and Marvin Lewis only coachs that had at least 4 playoff games that havent won 1 each are 0 and fucking bungle 6 suck it chicklets, firex, and all the other fucking bengals fans that ive learned to fucking hate

Line_HTX

They just fined him to appease the whiny assholes who won't shut the hell up. Porter being on the field is only an issue because the Bengals are a bunch of punk bitches who can't keep their emotions in check. It's not uncommon for people who shouldn't be on field to be on the field when a player is injured. It's just never called, mostly because it's never an issue - until this time when ain't shit Bengals got their drawls in a bunch. Maybe they didn't throw a flag at Porter because they would have had to do the same for the Bengals:

And are you Mike Florio?

Nah, I'm not as good as Mike Florio. At least I'm not as bad as Jason la Confora.

:jnc

Narcos is pretty good so far. Kinda makes me strangely miss Breaking bad (also based on a true story, don't question me)
So is there anything different in that type of alignment?

I know the Jags? had Marrone as an assistant coach, does it change anything really?
I was wondering if we might offer someone a assistance to HC coach spot. Hue is calling plays so it might help with the responsibilities for him. He's been a head coach before so I don't really question his moves

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Tom Brady's America ‏@tbradysamerica 19m19 minutes ago

I'd like to apologize about my alt account, MechDX. I'll try and be less of a bitch and use more of my other alts from now on.

Tom Brady's America ‏@tbradysamerica 19m19 minutes ago

I'd like to apologize about my alt account, MechDX. I'll try and be less of a bitch and use more of my other alts from now on.

Told you all that we were all alts by now.

Narcos is pretty good so far. Kinda makes me strangely miss Breaking bad

I was wondering if we might offer someone a assistance to HC coach spot. Hue is calling plays so it might help with the responsibilities for him. He's been a head coach before so I don't really question his moves

Hello friend.. Narcos is so good. I loved it. I was cheering for Pablo at so many moments.

And that's exactly what I was thinking too.. At least someone who can offer a little assistance..

But.. I'm still riding the Hue train.

I'm excited

MechDX

Doesn't care what I post or that he's banned but keeps responding. lol

Pretty sad your life priorties revolve around an internet forum

Chiclets

Banned
They just fined him to appease the whiny assholes who won't shut the hell up. Porter being on the field is only an issue because the Bengals are a bunch of punk bitches who can't keep their emotions in check. It's not uncommon for people who shouldn't be on field to be on the field when a player is injured. It's just never called, mostly because it's never an issue - until this time when ain't shit Bengals got their drawls in a bunch. Maybe they didn't throw a flag at Porter because they failed to do the same for the Bengals earlier in the game, and every other fucking injury in existence:

And are you Mike Florio?

Aww dont cry

I like Russell Wilson. Hope he manages to pull it off in NC. Though a part of me also wants Carolina to continue with their magical season. Hard to pick.

i honestly don't see why people are so butthurt about joey porter. i dont think the bengals should've been flagged for what happened and he did instigate but bullshit penalties are called all the time. it is also not out of the ordinary to see coaches on the field during injuries. how do we know one of the bengals didn't say something to porter first or porter just said something because he was pissed brown was hurt?

all of the drama could've been avoided if the bengals didn't fumble! vontaez would've been a hero too

Bread

Banned
Doesn't care what I post or that he's banned but keeps responding. lol

Pretty sad your life priorties revolve around an internet forum
Tom Brady's America @tbradysamerica 49s ago
Mech is a fat sloot who wants to move to New England and bandwagon the Pats #SuckOnDeez

Lol snes

Top Bottom