• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

Not even acknowledging the message here, this is a terribly designed logo

Qr2a7y0.png

You don't need to use a different font for every word

Cornbread78

It's called priorities.

1) Damn.. Slo doesn't deserve that.. Apologize.

2) this is also true.. We are all Broncos Fans.

1) I'm sorry Slo, I know it hurts, but next year the slate is clean and, and, and.. Just don’t leave you self open bruh, lol. It's all in good fun.

2) Denver is a bunch of thugs too, lol. Maybe they can beat each other up, so the Pat's/Cheif's have a better chance either way

Hey, Kiritobread, are you going to Gillette Stadium or no?

Nah, I'm at the mall shopping with the kids, daughters are tough man, lol.

bionic77

i honestly don't see why people are so butthurt about joey porter. i dont think the bengals should've been flagged for what happened and he did instigate but bullshit penalties are called all the time. it is also not out of the ordinary to see coaches on the field during injuries. how do we know one of the bengals didn't say something to porter first or porter just said something because he was pissed brown was hurt?

all of the drama could've been avoided if the bengals didn't fumble! vontaez would've been a hero too
The Bungles draft straight out of prison.

It was not surprising at all that they gave the game away from losing their cool. No matter what Porter said all Pacman had to was walk away. The fucking game was on the line. Instead he went Pacman and it was the strip club all over again. At least he didn't lose 15 million this time....

Got no sympathy for Cincy the way they acted after Ben and Brown got fucked up. They deserve to be losers for another 25 years or until they get some class.

Until then keep crying Cincinnati.

harSon

Banned
i honestly don't see why people are so butthurt about joey porter. i dont think the bengals should've been flagged for what happened and he did instigate but bullshit penalties are called all the time. it is also not out of the ordinary to see coaches on the field during injuries. how do we know one of the bengals didn't say something to porter first or porter just said something because he was pissed brown was hurt?

all of the drama could've been avoided if the bengals didn't fumble! vontaez would've been a hero too

I don't think Pacman should have been flagged. It should have been Gilberry:

porter_midfield.0.gif

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
KC @ NE
GB @ ARI
SEA @ CAR (love if they found a way to both lose this game, but I predict Seattle's BS magic will win the day)
PIT @ DEN

You're like Kylo Ren. Your mind and heart want to embrace the light side of the Force, but you keep lying to yourself and try to justify embracing evil.

I think the Broncos have a better shot agaisnt the Patriots next week than KC. KC has been on a hot streak.

Probably but they don't sign players with off field concerns. You know high quality citizens like Greg Hardy or Josh Brent

Stay classy Jerruh

It's only a matter of time before pragmatism rears its ugly head in your organization as well. Cowboys thought they were one good pass rusher away from an OWL, instead they cursed themselves and ruined an entire season.

I think the Broncos have a better shot agaisnt the Patriots next week than KC. KC has been on a hot streak.

Fair enough. It's okay for you to be scared of us. We obliterated you at home and stole Peyton Manning's soul.

Cheer for the Pats. We can look forward to another 30 point loss in the SB.

MechDX

It's only a matter of time before pragmatism rears its ugly head in your organization as well. Cowboys thought they were one good pass rusher away from an OWL, instead they cursed themselves and ruined an entire season.

I've been begging for a thug for years now. Seems every recent Super Bowl winner has had one. Antonio Smith was close but got off.

Godslay

Banned
Fuck the Chiefs and Fuck the Pats.

I don't really give a fuck who Denver plays next week, because that doesn't matter until they actual play and Tebow willing win the game tomorrow.

Besides the last team of destiny I remember was San Diego a couple years back. That was great.

Go Panthers
Go Chiefs
Go Cards

if 3 out of the same 4 teams from last years Conference Championship round are there this year, it'd be really disappointing.

Top Bottom