• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

Afrikan

http://www.footballcommentary.com/twoptchart.htm

According to the chart you go for 2 after that TD if you think your odds of getting it are between 53-59%. That seems like it isn't a super good idea to go for it yet.

I was thinking about it earlier... I wonder if some coaches take Player Moral into consideration.

for years, I used to think go for it now...get it over with when they least expect it...and if you don't make it...then you know how aggressive you need to be the rest of the game.

but that was the Madden Gamer in me.

in football, if the players know that the game is still in range. One possession game...then tying it late in the game...the team would still have a high moral...knowing they still have a chance.

but if you miss the 2PT conversion... then the whole team knows that you are down 2 possessions.... players might get antsy or a few of them might feel it is over.. especially if the other team is the Patriots.

so keep the momentum going in a positive direction as long as possible...keep it a one possession game.

TheFatOne

lol Chandler Jones with a pity sack. Dude has been invisible, and continues to be invisible in the playoffs. It's pretty sad when Ninkovich is outplaying him.

spyder_ur

Ninkovich is really having a nice game. Crucial to since the other LBs seem to a revolving door as to who's playing - I can't keep track.

Need 80 yards and multiple scores in the quarter.

Run up the middle.
Horizontal screen pass.
I don't fucking know.
Punt.

Good job, Kool-Aid Reid.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
"Walls closing in" is a good way to describe this. Another TD might mean I can go get food.

Top Bottom