• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

Trey

Good no call. Got his eyes up. Should've picked it, really. Peters really just doesn't want to catch Brady's gifts.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
this game is so boring. is this what afc football is usually like? never watched it before. do they have different rules like in baseball?

TheFatOne

Thought that was great coverage. Had his head turned around, and really didn't push off him. Good to see Edelman making quick cuts though. He's in and out of his breaks quickly. Looks to really be at 100% or as close as he can get to 100%. Is it me or does Gronk look a little slower today? Not sure if I'm just seeing shit.

Dragon

Banned
Same. Wife asked me this morning what our chances were. I always have two answers: what my mind says and what my heart wants. The former is winning out.

The Patriots lost after having a 14 point lead against the Broncos.

Yes he did. He ran right into the defender then whined when they were hand fighting. Pats are a spoiled team about calls

I mean he didn't. So no. You're wrong. I'm not sure what to say other than no?

TheFatOne

Have to respect Reid for doing the right thing, and saving a player from himself. Ballsy of Maclin to try and play. He wasn't bad either, but just clearly not the same guy. Great job by Brown there.

Top Bottom