• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
What the fuck are y'all doing? RUN! FASTER. WTF. They've blown all the time they need even for their 2nd possession. This is a TWO possession game.

picardtnst4.gif

Trey

Bill Barnwell Retweeted
PFTCommenter ‏@PFTCommenter 1m1 minute ago

The fourth quater is the only time Andy Reid ever says "no thanks" to having seconds

After that whole weight loss thing Barnwell wrote, I'm surprised he'd retweet a fat joke.

Godslay

Banned
I get to celebrate your shit show team lose, as opposed to watching them give the worst SB performance of all time. I think that's better for everyone involved.

You're over here celebrating wildcard playoff wins over Brian Hoyer and the Texans and giving me shit over the Broncos losing in the Superbowl(s)?

Take a bow.

effzee

Bill Barnwell Retweeted
PFTCommenter ‏@PFTCommenter 1m1 minute ago

The fourth quater is the only time Andy Reid ever says "no thanks" to having seconds

Holy fuck hahaha haha

OMG they are huddling with time running.

This might be worse then it ever was in Philly.

Post game conference Reid "I've got to do a better job putting the players in a better position ". Like clockwork

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Easy looking play. I still say that was a bad play call. That was going to blow up in their face so bad.

demigod

So the clock is ticking before 2mins and they run it. And when the clock stops, they throw the ball. Brilliant playcalling there. And this dude is going to coach the eagles? Lol i feel sorry for eagles fans.

Top Bottom