• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

TheFatOne

No that wasn't a great call by Reid. You can't have great calls wasting nearly all of your fucking time on one drive down two scores.

Colasante

Chiefs are going to get the ball with 1:13 left and three timeouts. All they have to do is target Logan Ryan and it's a tie ball game.

Quikies83

You're over here celebrating wildcard playoff wins over Brian Hoyer and the Texans and giving me shit over the Broncos losing in the Superbowl(s)?

Take a bow.
22 year curse broken is a big deal regardless of who we picked off.
I don't agree with him, btw

You're over here celebrating wildcard playoff wins over Brian Hoyer and the Texans and giving me shit over the Broncos losing in the Superbowl(s)?

Take a bow.

I celebrate all Chiefs wins. You'll win the same number of playoff games this year as we did...maybe.

I don't know what point you're trying to make here, and something tells me that you don't either. Your argument has changed at least twice and I don't know what you are arguing. You've said your team is good, that your team is shit...I am lost.

Top Bottom