• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

untitled-1w9s2j.gif

"Regarding the Edelman/x-ray tweet from before-he's been standing & answering questions at his locker for almost 20 minutes." - @CPriceNFL

"Asked if he had an X-Ray taken after the game, Julian Edelman answered "No."" - @GlobeWhitmer

There's hope after all!

boiled goose

good with gravy
I don't think people care about suspension. Just the NFL hypocrisy. Catches, helmet hits, nothing makes sense. NFL media trying to defend some teams, not others.

As others have said, suspension might have to do with history of the other Player. That hit in isolation im not sure i would recommend suspension.

THAT SAID, more consistent protocols would be better all around....

Nfl seems to think they can arbitrarily dole out suspensions.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Not sure what youre seeing. The D is playing very solidly. Started with real shitty field position. Just got beat at the point on the 4th down and then got beat by a great throw.

I think the problem is that I don't see the Packers dropping 28 points on this team

Eleuin

Not sure what youre seeing. The D is playing very solidly. Started with real shitty field position. Just got beat at the point on the 4th down and then got beat by a great throw.

I think they were fine outside of those two plays, just never agree with 3 man rushes, especially with their troubles generating pressure (even with blitzes)

Top Bottom