• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

Colasante

Somehow it hadn't occurred to me until now that Packers/Cardinals is a rematch of that amazing 2009 playoff game. What a crazy game that was.

Flakster99

I guess go Packers. Starting tonight Arizona has a lot to prove, let's see if they can take it to the next level and find success in the playoffs.

Caja 117

Cheff 38 minutes of ToP!!!! Hot danm. Watching that offense play was just frustrating, as it was having the Pats defense permit 3rd down conversions.

vikki

Then i think people calling for suspension are being silly. It was a penalty deserving hit but not really a "cheap shot".

Tbh i think the hit looked worse than it was. Barely helmet to helmet.

He turned his head so it was mostly shoulder to chest. Looked like Amendola's helmet actually hits shoulder pad and not helmet.

Edit: nope, rewatching it, he caught him just under the chin.

Then i think people calling for suspension are being silly. It was a penalty deserving hit but not really a "cheap shot".

Tbh i think the hit looked worse than it was. Barely helmet to helmet.
I don't think people care about suspension. Just the NFL hypocrisy. Catches, helmet hits, nothing makes sense. NFL media trying to defend some teams, not others.

Top Bottom