• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

untitled-22itrnc.gif

untitled-23fgqsn.gif

bionic77

ive seen cleaner plays be ruled no catch over the past couple years is my point. i agree that there is no question that should be a catch, but officials have consistently been ruling it the other ways on similar plays
After 6 steps? I can't think of one like that. Usually the bullshit happens with 1-3 steps.

Can't believe Palmer did that. Packers opponents gifting them shit week after week. What a choker.

Hopefully the Broncos can be this generous tomorrow!

After 6 steps? I can't think of one like that. Usually the bullshit happens with 1-3 steps.

Can't believe Palmer did that. Packers opponents gifting them shit week after week. What a choker.

Hopefully the Broncos can be this generous tomorrow!

he didn't take 6 steps, he took 3, max 4 steps once he had possession. i guess it doesn't really matter because the NFL officiating is horribly inconsistent... just like all professional sports. we need to create cyborgs to officiate and make 100% correct calls so we can have 30+ offensive holding calls per game!

Top Bottom