• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

That's my biggest fear with these new secondary players.

Not so much that they can't play, but they will have communication issues and confusion with the scheme that leave dudes wide open.

Instro

untitled-570a86.gif

Moment of the game.

Oozer3993

The only question right now is what ludicrous leaps of logic and luck will occur to gift Seattle the win. My guess is a Dwayne Rudd-like penalty leading to an untimed down.

Ronin

You guys haven't learned yet? Seattle has God's quarterback. He'll pull something out of his ass in the 4th qtr. to steal the game.

TheFatOne

Wilson is fucking garbage right now. Throw the ball at the running backs feet you dumb ass. Don't take a huge sack. He's been ass the last two games.
That INT was the offensive line not being a thing and Lynch just not being prepared at all.

That interception was 100% Wilsons fault. You can't make that throw in that situation.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Watching this on a tiny little hospital TV with no sound but this field looks awful especially in the middle and its barely into the first quarter. This is going to be a messy fuckball game.

Top Bottom