• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

untitled-8qsrz5.gif

Lynch was still wide open for the screen. Come on Russ.

This game certainly isn't over.

I mean, Cam's still hasn't really ever had a good game save like 6 minutes this year against this defense. All it takes is an errant pass or two and Seattle's right back in it.

If they keep leaving massive running lanes for Stewart, CAP, and Tolbert, it won't really matter though.

Godslay

Banned
I never trust leads like this. Sometimes it's the worst lead to have.

If Carolina keeps piling on the points, and never lets off the gas then sure I'll trust it. If they get up by 21-24 points and let off the gas, I just hate those leads.

B.O.O.M

The throw was behind lynch. You don't throw the ball at the back shoulder as a guy is making his cut.

Lynch misread that play big time..big miscommunication blunder..like he wasn't even looking!

We are looking like a mess. I was hoping Pete would use Lynch as a decoy...not go all out with him from the get go given how awesome our offense has been at the end of the regular season

Gigglepoo

That offensive line is total shit... That Unger trade was so bad. Lesson learned to the rest of the league.

It's more nuanced than that. Unger, though great, is frequently injured. And Lockett is going to be huge for Seattle. The problem wasn't trading Unger, it was giving up a first, getting Graham, and not addressing o line. But Lockett is legit.

TheFatOne

If Carolina keeps piling on the points, and never lets off the gas then sure I'll trust it. If they get up by 21-24 points and let off the gas, I just hate those leads.

Big leads like this though make teams one dimensional. Let's the Panthers just unleash the front seven especially since they have good corners. Tough sledding playing from behind like this given the type of offense the Seahawks have.

Gigglepoo

I hope Cam saw last year's Packers/Seahawks game.

Top Bottom